Join us this week and for a major added bonus witness the legendary Giro D’Italia passing through. Be inspired and exhilarated by one of the toughest stages of the Giro D’Italia featuring some of its most epic challenges.
The Giro is proof that Tuscany is one of the best places to ride a bike in the world. That’s why it’s the region where many pro cyclists live and train. It has everything going for it – from short, sharp climbs, to long ascents, and from fast descents, to the technical Strade Bianche, Chianti has it all.
What’s more Chianti offers some of the best food and wine in the world. All of this, combined with excellent service from our dedicated team, creates the LA CORSA Chianti experience.
Whether you’re looking to light up the climbs or take in the sights and smells at a more moderate tempo, we’ll ride the same beautiful roads used in races like L’Eroica and the World Championships. Along the way, we’ll show you all the little things that make Tuscany the base of choice for so many of the peloton’s top professionals.
You’ll be staying in a luxurious, self-contained apartment in Borgo Sicelle, an authentic Tuscan villa in a tiny hamlet in the heart of Chianti. The spacious villa is comprised of luxurious self-contained apartments with kitchenettes and en suite bathrooms for each guest. Set around a relaxing pool, each suite offers stunning vistas over the entire valley.
All meals are included in the price of the tour. You’ll be savouring incredible local wines while dining in excellent trattoria, handpicked by Tour Director Andy. LA CORSA guarantee incredible food and wine and the warmest local hospitality.
• 7 nights stay in Villa Sicelle, *double occupancy and swimming pool
• All breakfasts, lunch and evening meals
• Use of De Rosa Idol with Full Campagnolo Chorus/Shamal wheels
• LA CORSA Rain bag with shorts and jersey
• All airport pick up and drop offs
• Masseuse for post ride leg massage
• Full van support
• Mechanic to take care of all mechanical needs
• Guided rides around local area including coffee stops
• All sports nutrition and hydration
• Wine Tasting at local winery
• All kit washed and laundered for each days ride
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• Travel Insurance
• Alcoholic Drinks/Minibar
• Incidental expenses
*Please note tour deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable. Therefore please ensure you have the appropriate travel insurance in place should you have to cancel at the last minute.